Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 21, 2008

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 05:00:38 PDT

For Gaby & color theory-
I also do color theory as young as 4th grade and kids love learning
the "secret" behind color mixing & good color choices. If the attached
project is engaging, they will own it! Also, do that famous color chip
thing: same color chip against two different backgrounds, the kids
will swear it is 2 different colors until you hold the chips together.
Op artists are great to study for color theory.
Lois