[teacherartexchange] Crafts Final Project addendum

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 03:25:17 PDT

on #2, it was not clear that when they picked the word out of a hat, their thesis statement had to be based on that word, and their solution would be based on the thesis statement. So their crafts project final exam had an inidividualized imposed theme.

Sorry about that. It's 6: 25 am..and I'm half asleep! Have a good day at work.

San D