Re:[teacherartexchange] wheel Delema

---------

From: suzanne rowe (mtsuz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2008 - 09:31:32 PDT

Thanks everyone for their input on the wheel situation.

With the limited time and only one wheel I am going to keep clay to hand building at this time and see if I can somehow get more wheels for a later time. I know the high schools that most of these students will move on to have wheels and large clay studios. They will get the experience in that part of clay when they get to 9th grade.

Thanks for the great ideas Marvin! If the opportunity does arise to work with students on the wheel I will have a great place to start.

MT Suz