RE: [teacherartexchange] what do you do about too loud voice level??

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 12:09:24 PDT

I have implemented a new grade this year...PR (Personal Responsibility).
It is 4 points awarded daily for: Working quietly/Efficient use of
time/Respectful use of materials/Cleaning up. It is an easy 4 points to
earn and easy to record. Once I explained the system, the students
adapted to the system very quickly. I no longer have to keep reminding
them...once or twice is sufficient and really, most of the time they are
much more self-monitoring.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road