Re: [teacherartexchange] what do you do about too loud voice level??

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 11:34:41 PDT

One of the grading categories I have for every project assignment is WORK
HABITS. This includes maintaining focus/concentration on the work, care of
materials, and, of course, working so as not to disturb others in the class.
A low Work Habits grade and kill a potentially good grade on a project.

Dave