RE: [teacherartexchange] Digital curriculum

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 10:32:22 PDT

Customer service is a HUGE consideration. Part of the reason I probably wont' replace my Sony I have at home is just for that reason. No camera shop can fix them, they HAVE to go to a factory repair center (none of which are around here) costing more then my camera is worth. I bought a non-working "parts" camera for $50 on E-bay, and have used many things off it. My screen cracked, the shutter button, and the battery cover have WELL paid off the purchase of the other for parts. I should try to find Kodaks to do the same for my two broken ones. I did like the cameras, my daughter still uses the one with duct-tape over the battery cover. It's going on 8 years old I believe.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School
E-mail laura.drietz@k12.sd.us