Re: [teacherartexchange] Sax Color Power 3-D Teaching Kit

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 17:59:59 PDT

MJ,
it helps to have very CLEAN edges to the differently colored areas, and flat
color (little or no shading). Having highly contrasting colors adjacent to
each other helps too. If you are having them paint, maybe this would be a
good incentive to improve that brushwork and touch up the edges! :0)
-Lydia in Toledo