Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Sax Color Power 3-D Teaching Kit

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 17:36:45 PDT

Yes, this is what I am talking about. I was thinking of having them create a painting with geometric and organic shapes using warm and cool colors so they would be able to see this effect from their art. Did you do something like this? Will the glasses work on their art? I could not get the glasses to work on other art that I had around the room. It semed to only work on the posters in the set.