Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] An Idea for Tiles?

From: Peshette, Alix (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 16:05:21 PDT

How about covering the drain pipe sections with tile mosaic as plant stands? The mosaic could be a combination of tiles, marbles and plate shards. A standard flower pot will fit into the opening very nicely.

Alix E. Peshette
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Placer County Office of Education
360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA. 95603 USA

"Technology - opening minds with a new set of keys"

NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any use, dissemination, disclosure, forwarding, printing, copying, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message, attachments, and all copies of the original message from your system.

Please note that any views and/or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Placer County Office of Education.

Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although the Placer County Office of Education has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.