Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Patron Saint of Teachers

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 14:33:21 PDT

Yesterday morning, at the museum, we had a dedication of a new Santo
(Bulto of Saint Gregory),
created by Felix Lopez in honor of Dr. Chris Steiner for her many
years of service as Education
Curator at the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History. It was a
wonderful celebration. The Beautiful
  Bulto will be displayed in the lobby of our museum. I put a photo
of the Santo and of the artist
on my blog for 9/16/08.

I also included links to info on Santeros (artists who crave saints)
and links to info on Pope Gregory I,
considered the Patron Saint of Teachers.

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America