Re: [teacherartexchange] Hi Maggie - Where are You ?

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 13:26:55 PDT

Maggie, I also wanted to tell you that it is great to hear from you again. I too, wish to hear news of your experience in Ecuador. You were a great Art teacher and I am sure that you will be a great English teacher as well. You have a love of kids and have been successful in making them better and richer. Keep in touch!

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA