Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digest vs. "regular"

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 13:03:19 PDT

If your e-mail program is set to send in html - the server reads it
as an attachment.
So you must use basic text - no cute fonts, colors, smiley faces, etc.
I get rejected when I forget that one of my random signature files
contains a pic
of me with a grand daughter.

On Sep 15, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Keith Johnson wrote:

> I noticed theres an option here in Gmail to edit the subject, so
> that's what I'll try. Yes, this list gets quite long and difficult
> to keep track of. Not to mention I have to "detune" my gmail to
> basic text format in order to send at all for some reason. Which
> will probably mean I'll lose the Subject editting ability.
> Yep, I get an error message my post being rejected to due sending
> an attachment, even though I'm not attaching anything.

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America