Re: [teacherartexchange] Hi Maggie - Where are You ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 12:57:39 PDT

Maggie - So wonderful to hear that you are settled in in Quito. As a
kid I used to listen
to a short wave broadcast from there and wondered what it would be
like to live in
such a high altitude smack on the equator. Do post your adventures
from time to time
so we can live vicariously through your e-mails. I'm sure adjusting
to the mild climate
is a real change from Arizona. And, give the large screen mac a
chance - in time you
will be in love with it. Teaching English huh ? I'm not sure I could
teach anything other
than art - I'd have to know something. I can fake it in an art class.
Do shoot some pics
and send them our way. I know you can't send them directly to the
list but you will find
a way.
                                Stay Warm, Woody

woodyduncan@comcast.net