Re: [teacherartexchange] Hi Maggie - Where are You ?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 12:33:18 PDT

Wow Maggie, how exciting! Is this an American school? Who are your students??--American industry?
How's your Spanish--or is that what they speak? Sounds like you'd better locate some firewood.

>>> <mwhiteec@cablemodem.com.ec> 9/15/2008 3:28 am >>>
Hi, Woody (and everyone else),

Yes, I've been in Ecuador for a month now. The first week was spent looking for an apartment
wi
> Since there is a .ec behind your e-mail address - does that mean you
> are
> in Equator now ? If so, let us know what it's like in Quito. What's
> it like at 9000
> ft altitude on the equator. What are your students like, etc. etc. ?
> Woody

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-