Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] wire for sculpture

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 08:04:49 PDT

to the many of you who sent suggestions for where to get wire -- THANK
YOU!!! I checked a local farm store and found electric fence wire.
Not sure the exact price I got for it, as they are going to give me a
huge discount, but it sounds like I'm getting a ginormous roll for
about $50. (The roll should last a few years, at the very least!)

Thanks, all! I love being able to post a question and get so many
ideas over a weekend!!! You're the best!

Carpe You Some Diem!
To unsubscribe go to