Re:[teacherartexchange] Digest vs. "regular"

---------

From: Keith Johnson (kjphotog_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 07:16:48 PDT

I noticed theres an option here in Gmail to edit the subject, so that's what I'll try. Yes, this list gets quite long and difficult to keep track of. Not to mention I have to "detune" my gmail to basic text format in order to send at all for some reason. Which will probably mean I'll lose the Subject editting ability.

Yep, I get an error message my post being rejected to due sending an attachment, even though I'm not attaching anything.

--
www.thephotoshopguy.net