Re:[teacherartexchange] clay tiles

---------

From: June Covington (jcovington2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 21:01:04 PDT

We had lots left over from remodeling our old house and set them
upright in the ground as flower pots.. . very fun! However, they did
not hold up too long once they were exposed to the weather.

They are Really Heavy and Awkward to move plus you might want to find
out what they were used to drain (as in sewage or factory waste)
before handing them to kids...

June Covington
jcovington2@mac.com