[teacherartexchange] Digital curriculum

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 13:58:14 PDT

Thanks, so much, Michal. Both sites are great! It's difficult to
design projects when I am still learning the program and when I can see
examples, it shows me how I can adapt my drawing, illustration, and
design projects to Photoshop. My students are so fun, I don't want to
disappoint them.

Another question, I will have a small state grant this year and would
like to spend most of it on digital cameras so that the students can
work with their own photos. Any recommendations from anyone in the $
2-400 price range?
Claire