Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 12, 2008

---------

From: Paula Lawson (paula.lawson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 07:39:51 PDT

I enjoy this digest so much, but would be able to enjoy it more if
everyone would delete all messages except the one they are replying to
before they hit send. It only takes about 3 seconds and would make
reading this digest so much easier! Scrolling through the same emails
over and over, trying to find the new responses gets so tiresome that I
often give up. I'm sure I miss some interesting information because of this!
Thanks!