Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] FW: teacherartexchange digest: September 11, 2008

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 11:49:28 PDT

Please - if you get the list serve in digest form - when you hit "reply"
take the time to "delete" remove most everything in the digest that does
not relate to the subject you are commenting on. If you do not everyone
gets a very, very long e-mail. I know it's been mentioned by others
                                Thank You, Woody

Watercolors on Note Cards

Read My Blog:

To unsubscribe go to