Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] wire for sculpture

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 10:48:27 PDT

Where is the best place to purchase (cheap!!!!) or request donations
of wire for sculpture? My longtime donor from the phone company
retired, and I'm hitting dead-ends with requests for donations.
(Apparently, people are stealing wire from worksites for the metal, so
every scrap has to be accounted for in most places.)

I would even be willing to buy large rolls/spools of it, but it has to
be cost-effective.

To unsubscribe go to