Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 10, 2008

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 14:23:41 PDT

Hi Shannon,
I work at Toledo School for the Arts, which is 6-12th grade. If you are
interested, I believe the school is in the process of putting together a
curriculum package that others could use. Look up the website if you are
interested, and to get contact information. It is: www.ts4arts.org.
-Lydia in Toledo