Re: [teacherartexchange] loose graphite/charcoal management

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 02:44:55 PDT

I think the custodian is being unreasonable. If you don't want to
clean, don't get a job cleaning! I'm sure you do all you can to keep
it contained, and it's not like you're always leaving messes for him
to clean up. It sounds like the VP realizes he's being unreasonable,
too.

I didn't know about the sticky mat. That's a neat idea.

Other than that, the only thing I could think of would be to keep a
swiffer or something around and don't let the kids walk out until
you've swiffer'd. Maybe even have them remove their shoes and keep
them by the classroom door, so that the stuff doesn't get onto the
shoes and tracked out of the classroom. If that doesn't make him
happy, he's probably determined not to be and there isn't much you can
do about it.

-b-

--
Carpe You Some Diem!