Re: [teacherartexchange] loose graphite/charcoal management

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 15:29:40 PDT

I am not sure if I know about loose graphite or charcoal. I use stick charcoal and I had relatively little mess. It was in a high school and we had good paper. If the charcoal or graphite is over a large paper (on table) then you should be able to fold it and put it in a can. I would go outside and spray the drawing with a fixative when completed.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA