[teacherartexchange] Museum Curator Positions FYI

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 13:46:41 PDT

The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History has two Curator positions
open.
They are posted on the city web site since this is a city owned museum.
One open position is for curator of art:
http://mesa.cabq.gov/cityjobs.nsf/57231a97e6c1628c87256fb100761dcb/
db8e1a0b7f5d1ec6872574b900561acd?OpenDocument
The other open position is for curator of museum installations:
http://mesa.cabq.gov/cityjobs.nsf/57231a97e6c1628c87256fb100761dcb/
db8e1a0b7f5d1ec6872574b900561acd?OpenDocument
 From the postings I can't tell which link is for which position.
Both were recently posted and expire on 9/26/08.
The annual pay appears low ranging from 41 to 50 K - but perhaps
someone who is retiring from their present position
and can double dip might want this opportunity to move to New Mexico.
The city web site also lists the position of
curator of education but I believe that position will be filled by
the person now filling in. Which is great because she is
doing a wonderful job. The postings are on the city web site:
http://mesa.cabq.gov/cityjobs.nsf/OutsideView?OpenPage&Start=2.4
                                                                Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/September.html