[teacherartexchange] Balloons are Back - Date Corrected

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 11:25:24 PDT

These balloons lifting off in the cool morning air are a wonder to see.
I put some new pics on my blog this morning of a balloon lifting off
right
behind our house. These balloons make great subject matter in the
art classroom even if they aren't any balloons in your community.
This mornings pics are posted on my blog for 9/7/08:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/September.html
If you want to use them I have lots of earlier balloon pics
to use a resource on my web site.
                                                Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/September.html