Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Hot Air Balloons Are Back

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 09:34:50 PDT

These balloons lifting off in the cool morning air are a wonder to see.
I put some new pics on my blog this morning of a balloon lifting off
behind our house. These balloons make great subject matter in the
art classroom even if they aren't any balloons in your community.
This mornings pics are posted on my blog for 9/11/08:
If you want to use them I have lots of earlier balloon pics
to use a resource on my web site.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards