RE: [teacherartexchange] State Art Teacher Conferences

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 21:59:02 PDT

Hi Woody

The Art Educators of New Jersey have a pretty active organization. For our annual conference in October, I am presenting one workshop on Shadow Puppets, and am on a panel on teaching AP Art History. I am also showing a piece of artwork for the annual palette parade (hint, hint, it will be a big mouth puppet of a famous tv art instructor). We are looking for more attendance by secondary art educators to our annual conference in October. Please, if you are an art educator in New Jersey, consider joining us. (email me for more information if you haven't already gone to http://www.aenj.org/).

San D