Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] artist in residence

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 04:53:51 PDT

Our school IU (intermediate unit) has a roster of artists. (I am in PA) My district also gives me the option of using an unrostered artist, provided they have all their clearances. That would probably be a good place to start. Like someone else shared, if the residency is a certain length, the IU picks up half the tab.

All of the residencies I have had have gone quite smoothly. I would recommend it highly. We have created some very cool permanent art for the building>

Robin in PA

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie.!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008

To unsubscribe go to