Re: [teacherartexchange] "Artist in Residence"/ visiting artist

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 16:19:46 PDT

my state (OK) has a visiting artist roster - lots of flexibility on the length of visit. The benefit to using them instead of just going directly to an artist is that the state arts council pays half (or they used to I haven't looked this year) - so your money goes a lot farther. I don't know what state you are in, but it would be worth a little research.