[teacherartexchange] Mayan Clay Rattles

---------

From: MICHELLE MOLNAR (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 15:53:15 PDT

Hello!

I am interested in doing a Mayan Clay rattle lesson with my high school students. Have any of you done a lesson like this? I'm having trouble finding Mayan rattle images on the web - I've done image searches for "clay rattles, mayan rattles, pre-columbian rattles" and am not having much luck. Also, any art history info. you have would be appreciated. Thanks!