[teacherartexchange] WSW Opportunites for Artists, Fall Deadlines

---------

From: Sandra Brown (sandra_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 10:07:03 PDT

Residencies, Fellowships, Internships

Don't miss the fall deadlines for artist opportunities at The Women's Studio
Workshop.
WSW has studios for Printmaking, Letterpress, Papermaking, Book Arts,
Photography, and Ceramics, located in Rosendale, NY.

Application forms and program guidelines can be found on our website,
www.wsworkshop.org.

October 15 POSTMARK DEADLINE

Studio Fellowship, 4 - 6 consecutive weeks
Residency Dates: Jan - March, 2009; May - June 2009

November 1 POSTMARK DEADLINE

Clay Fellowship, 3 - 6 consecutive weeks
Residency Dates: January - June 2009

November 15 POSTMARK DEADLINE

Artist Book Residency, 8 - 10 consecutive weeks
Residency Dates: January - March, 2009; May - June 2009

Art-in-Education Fellowship, 4 - 8 consecutive weeks
Residency Dates: April 2010

Ceramic Internship, 2 months
Residency Dates: January - February 2009

We look forward to reviewing your applications, and please help us spread
this announcement by forwarding it along
to artists who may be interested.

Thank you!

The Women's Studio Workshop
PO Box 489, Rosendale, NY 12472