[teacherartexchange] tagging issue

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 12:22:35 PDT

Jean King, well said. I am starting to feel sorry for the lady who
posted the article. She said she might be the only conservative art
teacher, and it is starting to kind of look that way. Hopefully she is
reconsidering her position now that she read the article and everyone's
growth opportunity to listen to the other side. Deanna, California