[teacherartexchange] Integrating Art

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 08:45:51 PDT

Hello!

During formal observations this year my principal is looking for our
teachers to integrate fine arts and technology. I am putting together a
list of easy and quick ways for classroom teachers to integrate the fine
arts into their lessons. I have got some ideas, but I thought I would
ask all you experts if you had any ideas I could add to the list as
well.

Thanks!

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor