Re: [teacherartexchange] many eyes

---------

From: makul9 (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 03:13:41 PDT

This article speaks of people uploading blogs or other long pieces of text
to the "visualization" tool - Another site that creates a graphic from your
text is http://wordle.net/ (which by the way I found through
http://cooltoolsforschools.wikispaces.com/) "Wordle" allows you to control
a few of the design elements and can be a bit addicting.....
Mary in MN