[teacherartexchange] tape sculpture

---------

From: Ruby Re-Usable (rubyreusable_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 10:01:26 PDT

Thanks for sharing that fun video of students making tape sculptures,
I love the way you incorporated recycling messages with the figures.

I started making tape sculptures 3 years ago after reading about it
here on the teacher art exchange. I urge everyone who is going to use
live models to purchase bandage scissors (available at medical supply
stores and some pharmacies, etc) and not the big pointy scissors that
Mark Jenkins is always shown using!!

love, etc Ruby
read my blog about recycled art:
Olympia Dumpster Divers (www.rubyreusable.com/artblog)