[teacherartexchange] Thank You Who Voted

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 19:27:05 PDT

Thanks to all who voted on which solution to my watercolor of
Tiffanie was best.
http://www.taospaint.com/Which/OneIsBest.xhtml
42 people voted and it was close - I think I'm going with a
combination of advice
I got - you can see my possible solution at the bottom of the page I
first posted.
I made all the corrections and the created the mat in photoshop so I
have not
touched the painting yet. I think I'll just live with it for a few days.
                                        Thanks Again, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog: