Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] line and strawberry project photos

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 11:27:58 PDT

Just posted AP students' line project I talked about a
few weeks ago. We dropped strings, drew them, and
took off, looking at David Ellis as our featured
artist. I also put up artwork from the strawberry
project with Ann Dubois as our artist of interest. We
started with individual, real life strawberry models
studied and drawn realistically and moved forward to
create unique, expressive representations...

To unsubscribe go to