[teacherartexchange] line and strawberry project photos

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 11:27:58 PDT

Just posted AP students' line project I talked about a
few weeks ago. We dropped strings, drew them, and
took off, looking at David Ellis as our featured
artist. I also put up artwork from the strawberry
project with Ann Dubois as our artist of interest.
http://www.duboisartgallery.com/portfolio.html We
started with individual, real life strawberry models
studied and drawn realistically and moved forward to
create unique, expressive representations...

http://picasaweb.google.com/WandyFrames

:D