Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] FW: Pinwheels whirled on Sept 21

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 02:23:22 PDT

up over 300 pinwheels. It was a lovely day. We used T pins with pony beads
fore and aft bent & a drilled dowel ( which by the way, kept one very ADD
teen happy drilling ). We were windless for much of the day. After school
I sat on the school sign and wtched teens bring their friends out to see
the pinwheels. The pinwheels whirled their best as the buses pulled out of
our parking lot.
> In other news, I do miss the artteachers exchange. As a digest person
no luck to date. In addition you can't change to individual I tried. I am
going to write them snail mail.
> First three weeks in central Maine, USA. We did the grid enlargements.
We did a bit of chinese mark making( simple phrases), Advanced kids did
little still lifes of candy, then all did the pinwheels... now I need to
slow down a bit.... phew...
> Thank you Ann and Ellen for the pinwheel art happening.
> Randy in Maine

To unsubscribe go to