[teacherartexchange] Aaron Douglas and More

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 13:10:23 PDT

On my Blog for September:

        9/20Aaron Douglas exhibit in Lawrence, Kansas

        9/19 Americans for the Arts Ad campaign for art in schools

        9/21 My finished watercolor of Tiffanie at Whitesands

        9/19 White Buffalo at the State Fair

        And much, much, more, Woody

A question ? How long does my blog take to load ? Since I put lots of
images on it
I'm concerned that anyone not on broadband can't get it to load fast
enough.

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/September07.html#NewestEntry

See my newest watercolors: