[teacherartexchange] Tipi Painting

---------

From: David Lang (dlang_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 08:51:59 PDT

Our fourth grade class studies Native American's every year and the school has a large heavy canvas tipi
that they are going to let the kids decorate this year. Does anyone have any paint recommendations?
This won't be outside or or exposed to the elements at all and will be set up once a year for about a
month, then in storage for the rest of the year. I know that fabric paints would also be ideal, but I
would need a lot of them. I was planning on using basic acrylic paints because they are durable and
fairly flexible and I have a lot of them. But if anyone has any suggestions, I am open.

Dave