Re: [teacherartexchange] Biographies on Artists Needed

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 18:43:45 PDT

I am using an elementary curriculum called ART Connections. One of the
resources is books of artist profiles for each grade level. I think it goes
up to 6th grade. Anyway, they are a page long, include a picutre of the
artist, a short bio, and short info paragraphs about the media, technique,
and artwork. I use this as a teacher resource, but I think it might work
for your purposes. It does not show any of the artist's work.

If you're interested, you could check out their website: SRAonline.com.
It's published by McGraw Hill.

Mary H.

Subject: [teacherartexchange] Biographies on Artists Needed