RE: [teacherartexchange] Biographies on Artists Needed

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 18:29:33 PDT

I use The ART Book , by Phaidon Press. It is a small but thick paperback
with 1 page bios on a great number of artists. It was given to me by a
parent as a gift but is available on Amazon. It is alphabetical which I
find convenient. Note: some photos and info are not appropriate for
elem. but I read from it to them and pick and choose the information based
on the age-appropriateness.
Cindy