[teacherartexchange] Flying Coloring Wall

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 14:07:19 PDT

Hello everyone.

I have posted on my blog http://linkarte.blogspot.com (translated to
English) links to the work of a Japanese artist named Postics, and the
project he created named "Flying Coloring Wall". (maybe this link has
already been shared here!)

http://www.pixelkamikaz.net/flyingcoloringwall/
http://www.junior.centrepompidou.fr/ (for more information click on
"more art"-the green-)

I think that it would be a great project to be replicated in school,
as well as between schools, having our students as the artists of a
"Flying Coloring Wall".

An idea I wanted to share.

Marta - Portugal