Re: [teacherartexchange] 1st year teacher in elem.- how to make up my curriculum without running myself down!?

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 05:29:57 PDT

Hi Tanya,

I taught elementary for 15 years. You have a lot more figured out than I
did when I started! THe other thing that I would do is to get some great
children's books (Where the Wild things are quality) that you can do
elements of art lessons from and use those when your older students are
doning extended projects. They are easy to do, easy to deliver content
and the other teachers will feel good that you are supporting literacy.

Gabrielle in Minneapolis