[teacherartexchange] Contemporary London Artist - Nicola Slattery

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 05:35:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a contemporary artist from London that may be of interest to you.
Nicola Slattery
http://www.nicolaslattery.com/

Work is a bit surreal/"magical".... I see Chagall influence.

I wrote to her for permission for you to use images in PowerPoint.
Have not heard back yet....so in the meantime, exercise the Fair Use
guidelines.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department