[teacherartexchange] New 7 Wonders of the World

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 05:23:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I don't think there has been any "discussion" on this.....
New Wonders were announced July 7.
National Geographic News article and photos:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/photogalleries/seven-wonders/index.html
http://NGNew7Wonders.notlong.com
Official site:
http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php

I see a lesson here.... travel posters..... travel brochures......
.......What would/should be Wonder number 8?.....

Ancient Wonders are linked to my web site (on World Cultures/Ancient
Civilizations page)

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department