[teacherartexchange] Finalizing Altered Book Tip In Group - reply if interested

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 11:39:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am really excited about this Tip In Exchange. I have my idea all
planned. The prototype is a gift for Kathy Douglas (the TAB Choice
Goddess). I will share scanned images with you AFTER she has received
hers (smile).

The exchange now I think (can't remember what the group decided) is a five pages
for five (you mail me five pages and get five different ones in
return) -- or a six for six (will let members know tomorrow). We have
enough for a group already and the theme is "Lessons Learned"

IF you are interested, reply to me OFF LIST (judy.decker at gmail.com)

first and last name:
email address:
snail mail address:

phone:

We will be doing facing page spread (2 - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 pages facing
each other - or 8 1/2 x 11 folded).

Mail to me date would be first week in February (I would say January -
but everyone who participated last time knows that deadline was
extended a couple of times). If the group wants to make the deadline
sooner, that is OK with me, too.

I will try to get more of the pages shared with you on Incredible Art
Department. My scanner does not work very well - but I could use my digital
camera.

Not sure what I am talking about? Email me off list and I will send
you some information on Altered Book Tip Ins.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/