Re: [teacherartexchange] My summer art project

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 16:11:02 PDT

Linda,
Thanks for the kind words. I would be honored if you used my work as
an example with your 7th graders..

Ken,
A few of my friends were shocked that nobody was wearing a helmet.
They could learn that from us.

Harold

Harold Olejarz
Art/Tech Teacher
Technology Coordinator
Wyckoff, NJ
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
School Website -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html

"Motives are rarely pure or purely wicked, but a muddle of ambition,
ambivalence, misperception, and sometimes desperation. If our own
motives are often unclear, the motives of a pope or a painter five
hundred years ago are at best conjecture. I have tried not to ascribe
or assume motive and suggest it only when I can quote someone's own
words. Since even these can be misleading, proceed with a generous
mind."

Basilica The Splendor and the Scandal: Building St. Peter's
R.A. Scotti