[teacherartexchange] Permission to use words of wisdom - Standards thread

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 08:34:02 PDT

Dear TAB Members,

I have saved all of your words of wisdom from the Standards discussion.
I would like to put it on Incredible Art Resources - linked to the TAB page.
I am in no rush to get this done (I have a boat load of work to do for
the site now).

I am thinking of page title being something like....
How TAB Choice Teaching Meets State and National Standards
You know this is one of the first questions newbies to TAB ask.

Let me know if you do NOT want your posts included..... that will be
easier for me to keep track of. Don't worry about typos.... I will
look them over real good and share back with you what I have used
before linking to the Incredible Art Resources. ...and please don't
take time now to "polish up" anything you wrote.... I will give you
plenty of time to do that after I share the page with you. (like I
said... I am not in a rush.... and don't want you to waste time if
this is one of the things that gets missed on my "to do" list.... I am
making ART now and that is much more fun!)

Cheers,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/